Powertex Design Team Member 2017
Well 2017 has certainly started with some excitement! Powertex UK have launched a Design Team this year for the first time, & I've been chosen to be one of the team!
Each design team member has been chosen for their unique style, background & experience so there will be some interesting projects developed over the coming year.
The Design Team consist of:
- Annette Smyth - Powerex Stockist (Warwickshire) who has experience of wire work sculpture & mixed media
- Fiona Potter - Powertex Tutor (Nuneaon area) who brings her jewellery making experience to the team
- Birdy Heywood - Powertex Tutor (Tunbridge Wells) who is well known for 'birthing' dragons & her Polymer clay creations
- Anna Emelia Howett - Powertex Tutor (Maidstone Area) who makes beautiful journals & paper mache creations
- Jo Channon - Powertex Stockist (Lincoln) who comes from a card making/scrap booking background
and, of course, myself - Liz Dixon - Powertex Stockist (Northamptonshire & Oxfordshire), with knowledge of chicken wire armature building, making work for exhibitions across the UK (see our sister site www.lizdixonart.co.uk) & the first Powertex certified tutor to become qualified in the UK 3 years ago.